Aaronson Rappaport has focused on medical malpractice defense since the firm's founding in 1993. We are now widely considered to be among the preeminent firms of our type in the New York area. Consider these facts:
- No New York firm has more lawyers practicing medical malpractice defense.
- Our clients include many of the most prestigious and well-respected hospitals and medical centers in New York City.
- We work for virtually all of the medical malpractice insurance carriers and insurance programs that operate in the State of New York.
- In its history, our firm has defended over 5,000 medical malpractice cases and is currently defending over 1,500 such cases.
- Our attorneys are renowned for their vast store of medical knowledge. This extremely valuable asset gives them a competitive edge, allowing them to expertly challenge the plaintiff's medical rationale -- and limit damages even when liability exists.
- We have an outstanding, well-earned reputation. And our wealth of experience gives our esteemed group of attorneys the insight to determine which claims should be resolved before our clients incur significant legal expenses; the skill to fashion sustainable resolutions; and the ability to successfully try any case to a defendant’s verdict.
For more information about our medical malpractice work, please contact Mark Feinstein, Managing Partner.