Nicholas J. Marotta, Partner
Nicholas J. Marotta is a senior partner at Aaronson Rappaport and serves as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. Mr. Marotta concentrates his practice in the defense of medical malpractice claims – successfully representing physicians and hospitals at trial in significant and complex matters. He has been recognized by his peers for inclusion in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® and has been selected to the New York Super Lawyers list.
Mr. Marotta is admitted to practice in New York, Connecticut and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts. He has lectured on medical malpractice issues at New York area hospitals and also has written articles on medical malpractice topics.
He received a Juris Doctor degree from St. John’s University School of Law. Following graduation, Mr. Marotta was an assistant corporation counsel of the City of New York where he ultimately served as a senior trial attorney in the medical malpractice unit before joining the firm.
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- 15 Aaronson Rappaport Partners & Associates recognized as The Best Lawyers in America (2021 Edition) Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- Nicholas Marotta obtains defense verdict on behalf of ARFD client in Kings County Learn more →
- 10 ARFD Partners recognized by Best Lawyers in America 2020, including Jay A. Rappaport, named Lawyer of the Year Learn more →
- Unanimous verdict obtained on behalf of ARFD clients by Nicholas Marotta and trial team in Nassau County Learn more →
- 19 ARFD Attorneys named as 2019 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- Nick Marotta obtains another defense verdict for an ARFD client Learn more →
- 10 ARFD partners recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 Learn more →
- 11 ARFD partners recognized by NY-Metro Super Lawyers for 2018 Learn more →
- Summary judgment in neurologically-impaired infant case Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Partners Were Selected to the 2017 New York Super Lawyers List Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Partners Nominated as 2018 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Partners Were Selected to the 2016 New York Super Lawyers List Learn more →