Robert S. Melnick, Partner
Robert S. Melnick is a senior partner of Aaronson Rappaport and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. Mr. Melnick has concentrated his practice in the defense of medical malpractice and personal injury litigation for more than 30 years. He consistently is recognized as a U.S. News – Best Lawyers® and selected to the New York Super Lawyers list.
Mr. Melnick received a Juris Doctor degree from Boston University Law School. Thereafter, he completed a judicial clerkship before becoming a trial attorney and supervisor for the Legal Aid Society.
- 11 Aaronson Rappaport Attorneys Recognized as The Best Lawyers in America for 2022! Learn more →
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- 15 Aaronson Rappaport Partners & Associates recognized as The Best Lawyers in America (2021 Edition) Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- 10 ARFD Partners recognized by Best Lawyers in America 2020, including Jay A. Rappaport, named Lawyer of the Year Learn more →
- 19 ARFD Attorneys named as 2019 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- 10 ARFD partners recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 Learn more →
- 11 ARFD partners recognized by NY-Metro Super Lawyers for 2018 Learn more →
- Robert Melnick and his team successful at trial in New York County Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Partners Were Selected to the 2017 New York Super Lawyers List Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Partners Nominated as 2018 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Partners Were Selected to the 2016 New York Super Lawyers List Learn more →
- Robert Melnick Achieves Defense Verdict in Nassau County Learn more →