Automobile Product Liability
Automobile product liability lawsuits are on the rise for several reasons: the substantive law has become more favorable to plaintiffs; changes in procedural law and increased media publicity actually encourage these types of suits; and jurisdictional limitations have been relaxed, so plaintiffs can sue an out-of-state or foreign automobile manufacturer in a local court. These and other factors combine to create an almost “perfect storm” – making it critical for automobile manufacturers to partner with a successful litigation and risk management team like Aaronson Rappaport to protect their rights and interests.
Our attorneys have achieved an impressive record of successes for domestic and foreign automobile manufacturers in a wide range of complex, high-profile automobile product liability cases. And we notably have won decisions that are having a sustained effect on automobile liability litigation policy nationwide.
A RESPECTED LEADER
- We are litigation experts – more than 95 percent of our caseload is trial-related – offering our clients the extensive benefits of our renowned expertise.
- Our trial lawyers are widely known for winning cases. We leverage this reputation to convince the opposition that we are fully capable and prepared to take even the most difficult cases to trial when necessary.
- Our lawyers possess unsurpassed technical product-related, scientific and medical knowledge – giving us a decisive advantage when defending any case involving personal injuries.
- Our trial partners produce outstanding results with time and cost-efficiency in a climate where automobile product liability lawsuits have become increasingly more expensive to litigate and typically result in substantial judgments against manufacturers.
- Our familiarity with the inner workings of the many courts in which we practice enables us to mount defenses that often can make all the difference between a favorable and an unfavorable result.
- We have been recognized as a U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firm New York City First Tier for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants every year since the rankings began in 2010. (Would this also be every year since 2010?)
- We have been recognized as a U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firm New York City First Tier for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants every year since the rankings began in 2010. (Would this also be every year since 2010?)
- We are recognized as a Go-To Law Firm at the Top 500 Companies by ALM.
- Our individual attorneys have achieved distinction among their peers: Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™, U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers®, New York Metro Super Lawyers, New York Metro Rising Stars, Top 1% Trial Counsel among others.
Please contact (name?) at (number?) or (email?) for more information about our product liability practice.