Dawn A. Adelson, Partner
Dawn A. Adelson is a lead trial attorney specializing in the defense of physicians and hospitals from inception to verdict, including the defense of one of the largest health care systems in the United States.
For more than twenty five years, Ms. Adelson has established an outstanding record defending the most complex medical malpractice actions at trial. Drawing upon her experience as a prosecutor in the Kings County District Attorney’s office, she brings an aggressive approach to the defense of her clients. Ms. Adelson’s practice also encompasses a variety of health care providers including nurses, physician assistants, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists and social workers.
Ms. Adelson is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York State Medical Malpractice Defense Bar Association, the Association for Hospital Risk Management of New York and has been recognized by her peers as a Super Lawyer in the area of Medical Malpractice Defense. She has lectured for the New York State Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education Program, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the New York Breast Imaging Society.
Ms. Adelson received her undergraduate degree from State University of New York at Binghamton. She obtained her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School. She is admitted to practice in New York, and in the Southern and Eastern Districts of the United States District Court for New York.
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- Dawn Adelson participates as featured speaker before the Young and Early Career Professionals Section of the New York Chapter of the American College of Radiology-New York State Radiological Society. Learn more →
- 15 Aaronson Rappaport Partners & Associates recognized as The Best Lawyers in America (2021 Edition) Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Welcomes Ten Attorneys from Gordon & Silber, P.C. Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →