Mallory B. Turk, Of Counsel
Mallory Turk graduated from Binghamton University with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Politics, and Law. Thereafter, she graduated from Brooklyn Law School, where she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, a research assistant, and a member of the Brooklyn Law Review. As a member of the Brooklyn Law Review, Mallory published her article entitled, “Electronic Health Records: How to Suture the Gap Between Privacy and Efficient Delivery of Healthcare.”
Since law school, Mallory has focused her practice in the case management of complex medical malpractice defense actions. At Aaronson Rappaport, she continues to practice in the area of medical malpractice defense, handling all pretrial aspects of complex litigation matters.
Mallory is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the United States Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. She has also been recognized as one of NY-Metro’s Rising Stars from 2018 to 2020.
- ARFD’s Sandy Gold obtains defense verdict in Queens County Supreme! Learn more →
- 20 Aaronson Rappaport Attorneys named 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- ARFD Of Counsel, Nicole Itkin, and Mallory Turk, win summary judgment in New York County. Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Attorneys recognized as 2022 NY Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- Second Summary Judgment Win of the Year for ARFD Of Counsel, Patrick Mevs! Learn more →
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Welcomes Ten Attorneys from Gordon & Silber, P.C. Learn more →
- 22 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →