Margot P. Weisberg, Partner
Margot P. Weisberg obtained her Bachelor of Arts from Columbia University Barnard College, Magna Cum Laude, in 2008. Thereafter she graduated, with honors, from The George Washington Law School in 2011. While in law school, she was a Thurgood Marshall Scholar, a member of a law journal, a research assistant, and represented indigent clients as a student attorney. After graduation, Ms. Weisberg clerked for the Honorable Cathy L. Wasserman in the Superior Court of New Jersey and worked at a small law firm working on general civil litigation matters.
Ms. Weisberg joined ARFD in 2015 and focuses exclusively on medical malpractice defense.
Ms. Weisberg is admitted to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey as well as the Federal Court of New Jersey and the Southern District of New York.
- 11 ARFD attorneys recognized in ‘Best Lawyers in America’ (2023 Edition)! Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Attorneys recognized as 2022 NY Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- 11 Aaronson Rappaport Attorneys Recognized as The Best Lawyers in America for 2022! Learn more →
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- Margot Weisberg elected to Aaronson Rappaport Partnership! Learn more →
- 15 Aaronson Rappaport Partners & Associates recognized as The Best Lawyers in America (2021 Edition) Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- ARFD is proud to sponsor CenterForce USA’s The Women in Legal & Corporate Leadership Summit in NYC, where Margot Weisberg spoke on tackling generational stereotypes Learn more →
- 19 ARFD Attorneys named as 2019 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →