Sanford N. Gold, Of Counsel
Sanford Gold has been defending doctors and hospitals in complex medical malpractice matters for over 35 years. During that time Mr. Gold has successfully defended a large number of high exposure cases, including getting a defense verdict in a breast cancer case that was cited by the National Law Journal as one of the top 15 defense wins in the country. He has been repeatedly recognized as one of NY-Metro’s Super Lawyers.
Mr. Gold received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Wesleyan University and a Juris Doctor degree from Cornell Law School. He then spent three years prosecuting narcotics cases in the office of the New York County District Attorney before joining the office of Gordon & Silber, where he became a senior trial partner assigned to handle the firm’s most complex medical malpractice cases. Mr. Gold has lectured at a number of meetings about trial strategy and is the author of “Anatomy of a Lawsuit — A step-by-step guide for the New York physician on what to expect and what to do at each stage of a malpractice case.”
Mr. Gold is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
- 11 Aaronson Rappaport Attorneys Recognized as The Best Lawyers in America for 2022! Learn more →
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- 15 Aaronson Rappaport Partners & Associates recognized as The Best Lawyers in America (2021 Edition) Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Welcomes Ten Attorneys from Gordon & Silber, P.C. Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →