Daniel W. Milstein, Associate
Daniel Milstein obtained his Bachelor of Arts from Washington University in St. Louis in 2008, and his Juris Doctor from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2011. In law school, he served as Articles Editor of the Cardozo Public Law, Policy, and Ethics Journal, and had his note selected for publication. He also worked in the Appellate Division at the New York City Law Department while in law school.
Mr. Milstein joined Aaronson Rappaport after working for a Manhattan-based litigation defense firm. At ARFD, his practice focuses on the defense of hospitals and medical practitioners in complex medical malpractice, general negligence, and administrative matters. He also defends community centers in general litigation matters. He has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in the New York Metro area.
He is admitted to practice in the States of New York and New Jersey, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, and District of New Jersey.
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- ARFD client granted summary judgment dismissal in Kings County Learn more →
- ARFD client granted summary judgment in Queens County Learn more →
- Orthopedic case in Kings County dismissed in its entirety on summary judgment Learn more →