Kevin J. Denaro, Partner
Mr. Denaro focuses his practice in the areas of complex medical malpractice defense and general liability defense. He represents hospitals, medical groups, individual physicians and other practitioners throughout the metropolitan area in a variety of matters.
Highlights of Mr. Denaro’s recent results include:
- Summary judgment granted in a case involving an alleged failure to diagnose an infection, resulting in a below the knee amputation.
- Summary judgment granted in the SDNY in a case involving an alleged failure to properly position the plaintiff during surgery resulting in a brachial plexus injury. Summary judgment was recently affirmed by the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Summary judgment granted in a wrongful death action involving allegations of a failure to properly manage the plaintiff on anti-coagulation medication.
Mr. Denaro obtained his Bachelor of Arts from New York University, Magna Cum Laude. He thereafter obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Brooklyn Law School, Cum Laude. Mr. Denaro is admitted to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey as well as the Federal Court of New York, Southern District. Between 2015 and 2018, he was recognized by Super Lawyers as a New York Metro “Rising Star” in the area of medical malpractice defense.
- 19 ARFD Attorneys named as 2019 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- Kevin Denaro nominated to ARFD partnership Learn more →
- Phil Lerner and Kevin Denaro get DV in birth injury case in Kings County Learn more →
- 5 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2018 NY-Metro Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Learn more →
- Robert Melnick and his team successful at trial in New York County Learn more →
- Summary Judgment win in the Bronx! Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Attorneys Selected to the 2017 New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars List Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Associates and Of Counsel Selected to the 2016 New York Super Lawyer Rising Stars List Learn more →