Nanor LT Bahadurian, Of Counsel
Ms. Bahadurian earned her B.A. from Lafayette College in 2007 with a double major in Economics & Business and Spanish, and her J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2010 with a concentration in Corporate Law. She was awarded the Cardozo Dean’s Merit Scholarship, and served as an Associate Symposium Editor for the Cardozo Public Law, Policy & Ethics Journal. While in law school, she also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Morris Stern and the Honorable Donald H. Steckroth, both of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ms. Bahadurian began her legal career working on a wide range of civil matters in New York and New Jersey including litigation, counseling, and transactional matters in the area of labor and employment law. Her practice is now focused on medical malpractice defense.
Ms. Bahadurian is a member of the American Bar Association and the Armenian Bar Association and is admitted to practice law in the state courts of New York and New Jersey, as well as the federal courts of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey.
- 11 ARFD attorneys recognized in ‘Best Lawyers in America’ (2023 Edition)! Learn more →
- 11 Aaronson Rappaport Attorneys Recognized as The Best Lawyers in America for 2022! Learn more →
- 15 Aaronson Rappaport Partners & Associates recognized as The Best Lawyers in America (2021 Edition) Learn more →
- Bench trial win for Nanor Terjanian, in New Jersey’s Bergen County Superior Court Learn more →
- Summary judgment in neurologically-impaired infant case Learn more →