Allison Landwehr-Moshel, Associate
Allison Landwehr-Moshel graduated from American University in 2006, with a B.A. in Political Science and Communications, Law, Economics and Government. Ms. Landwehr thereafter attended Syracuse University, graduating Cum Laude in 2011 with a M.S. in Education, as well as a Certificate in the Advanced Study of Disabilities. Ms. Landwehr has published articles on various disability topics, and served as an editor of the New York State Bar Association’s Elder and Special Needs Law Journal.
Ms. Landwehr-Moshel joined ARFD in 2013 and specializes in special education law, representing parents in the pursuit of a Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) in accordance with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Ms. Landwehr-Moshel helps families of children with disabilities obtain the services their sons or daughters need in order to make meaningful educational progress. Ms. Landwehr-Moshel negotiates with the New York City Dept. of Education for private school tuition reimbursement and compensatory education services. In addition, Ms. Landwehr-Moshel litigates medical malpractice matters.
Ms. Landwehr-Moshel is admitted to practice in the State Courts of New York and New Jersey.
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- 19 ARFD Attorneys named as 2019 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- 5 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2018 NY-Metro Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Learn more →
- Allison J. Landwehr-Moshel Featured on NY1 News Learn more →