Deirdre E. Tracey, Partner
Ms. Tracey has dedicated her legal career to appellate practice and the analysis of complex legal issues. Prior to joining ARFD, she practiced for two appellate practice groups specializing in the representation of excess insurance carriers and private clients in high exposure matters across a wide array of practice areas. Ms. Tracey is a dean’s list graduate of St. John’s University School of Law and received her undergraduate degree from Colgate University.
In 2014 and 2015, Ms. Tracey was recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Appellate Practice in the New York Metro Edition.
- 24 ARFD Attorneys Recognized as 2021 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars! Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- Deirdre Tracey, Alison Deaner, and Deborah Karlewicz elected to ARFD partnership. Michelle Mansbach Dubin elevated to Of Counsel Learn more →
- Andrew Kaplan obtains a defense verdict on behalf of general surgeon in Westchester County Learn more →
- 19 ARFD Attorneys named as 2019 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- 5 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2018 NY-Metro Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Learn more →
- Robert Melnick and his team successful at trial in New York County Learn more →
- Aaronson Rappaport Associates and Of Counsel Selected to the 2016 New York Super Lawyer Rising Stars List Learn more →