Aaronson Rappaport defends property owners, property managers, construction companies, construction managers, general contractors and subcontractors, individuals, among others, in a variety of claims that occur on construction sites.
Our attorneys have a broad-based expertise in the areas of the law governing the construction industry, including labor, contract and indemnity. This experience – coupled with our skill, sophistication and proactive approach – enables our attorneys to successfully defend our clients’ highly complex construction litigation claims and high-exposure construction-related cases at both the trial and appellate levels.
A RESPECTED LEADER
- We are litigation experts – more than 95 percent of our caseload is litigation-related – offering our clients the extensive benefits of our renowned expertise.
- Our trial lawyers are widely known for our unsurpassed legal, medical, scientific and technical expertise and, most importantly, for winning cases. We leverage this reputation to convince the opposition that we are fully capable and prepared to take even the most difficult cases to trial when necessary.
- Our trial lawyers produce outstanding results with time and cost-efficiency in an arena where lawsuits are expensive to litigate and can result in substantial judgments.
- Our familiarity with the courts in which we practice enables us to flawlessly navigate the complex procedural aspects to litigation, which leads to favorable outcomes.
- Our litigators are not only skilled at presenting an aggressive, effective and timely defense in court, they also are vigilant of the need to contain costs in a highly efficient manner.
- We continually are recognized as a U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firm” New York City for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants.
- We are recognized as a Go-To Law Firm for Fortune 500 Companies by ALM.
- Our individual attorneys have achieved distinction among their peers: Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™, U.S. News – Best Lawyers®, New York Super Lawyers, New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Top 1% Trial Counsel among others.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our construction litigation practice.
- 15 Aaronson Rappaport Partners & Associates recognized as The Best Lawyers in America (2021 Edition) Learn more →
- 22 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- 10 ARFD Partners recognized by Best Lawyers in America 2020, including Jay A. Rappaport, named Lawyer of the Year Learn more →
- 18 ARFD Attorneys named as 2019 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →