Today, even companies with strong brand recognition are susceptible to product liability lawsuits. Aaronson Rappaport has an established record of providing high-quality, responsive defense to clients in a wide range of industries, including: manufacturing, automotive, pharmaceutical, medical devices, industrial equipment, asbestos and other consumer products and durable goods. Our trial lawyers successfully defend clients in state and federal courts and on appeal. We also have a proven record of resolving product liability matters in mediation and arbitration.
The successful defense of a product liability case involves a thorough understanding of a client’s product, service and market combined with a comprehensive knowledge of the underlying science and technology. Our attorneys are recognized among their peers for their legal, medical, scientific, technical, litigation and settlement expertise. They have analyzed and defended some of the most complex product liability issues – delivering high-quality client service in a cost-efficient manner to ultimately protect the integrity of our clients’ products and reputations.
A RESPECTER LEADER
- We are litigation experts – more than 95 percent of our caseload is litigation-related – offering our clients the extensive benefits of our renowned expertise.
- Our trial lawyers are widely known for our unsurpassed legal, medical, scientific and technical expertise and, most importantly, for winning cases. We leverage this reputation to convince the opposition that we are fully capable and prepared to take even the most difficult cases to trial when necessary.
- Our trial lawyers produce outstanding results with time and cost-efficiency in a climate where product liability lawsuits are expensive to litigate and can result in substantial judgments.
- Our familiarity with the courts in which we practice enables us to flawlessly navigate the complex procedural aspects to litigation, which leads to favorable outcomes.
- Our litigators are not only skilled at presenting an aggressive, effective and timely defense in court, they also are vigilant of the need to contain costs in a highly efficient manner.
- We continually are recognized as a U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firm” New York City for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants.
- We are recognized as a Go-To Law Firm for Fortune 500 Companies by ALM.
- Our individual attorneys have achieved distinction among their peers: Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™, U.S. News – Best Lawyers®, New York Super Lawyers, New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Top 1% Trial Counsel among others.
Please email email@example.com for more information about our product liability practice.
- 15 Aaronson Rappaport Partners & Associates recognized as The Best Lawyers in America (2021 Edition) Learn more →
- 23 ARFD attorneys recognized as 2020 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- 10 ARFD Partners recognized by Best Lawyers in America 2020, including Jay A. Rappaport, named Lawyer of the Year Learn more →
- 19 ARFD Attorneys named as 2019 NY-Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Learn more →
- Peter Fazio to speak before the American Bar Association on Motor Vehicle Product Liability Litigation Learn more →